Chief Financial Officer
Becky Peck came to the College as the chief financial officer in 2015. She supervises the bursar’s office and the management of College facilities. She previously worked at Park University as the associate vice president for finance and administration. Her areas of responsibility there included accounting, facilities, security, print shop, mail room, and underground commercial businesses. She has been an area adjunct in accounting for nearly 40 years.
She began a career in public accounting with Ernst & Young where she was an auditor specializing in banks and not-for-profits. She left public accounting to work for Kansas City Power & Light for 25 years. Her career there started out as manager of internal audit and proceeded to becoming assistant director of facilities and finally, director of business conduct. A brief tenure with Aquila and then Don Bosco Centers preceded her work for Park University.
Peck is a Board Member of WEDevelopment Credit Union–a start-up inner city credit union in Kansas City. In addition, she is a Greater Kansas City Master Gardener.
- MBA – Emphasis in Marketing, University of Missouri Kansas City, 1999
- CPA – Missouri License – 1978
- BS – Truman State University, 1976
- Certified Mediator, Human Resources – Chorda Conflict Management, 1978
- Graduate Certificate in Business Ethics – Bentley University, Waltham, Massachusetts, 1999