Building Access for Students
Standard Business Hours
Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
The second floor or business offices are closed to students after 5:00 p.m.
Student Badge Access
Monday-Thursday from 6 a.m.-10 p.m. | Friday from 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
Students are required to wear badges at all times when on campus.
Simulation Center Access
Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Students can access the Simulation Center with their badge.
Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences and Saint Luke’s Hospital are both located in busy entertainment districts and parking can be challenging at times. Please arrive early for class or clinical allowing time to park.
- Parking is available to students at no charge but students must register their vehicle at the College Services Center located in the lobby of the College.
- Additional parking is available Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m at Allen Village, 4251 Bridger Road, KCMO 64111. The lot security code is given to enrolled students to enter into the keypad at the gate.
- If safety is a concern at any time, please call security at 816-932-2911 for an escort.
Commons and Kitchen
A student commons area is located on the main floor. This area is for students to gather, study and visit. The adjoining kitchen contains refrigerators, microwaves, full-size oven, coffee maker and vending machines for student use.
Student kitchen refrigerators are emptied every Friday at 4:00 p.m. All containers holding food or drink will be discarded. Lunchboxes are placed in Lost & Found. Lost & Found is located on the first level behind the computers. Items from this area are emptied at the end of each semester.
- Hallway Study Areas: These are located throughout the building but primarily on the second floor. Please be considerate of the surrounding offices and keep noise at a low level.
- Simulation Center: Debriefing rooms are available when not in use for simulation. The schedule for these rooms is posted next to the bulletin board in the simulation center.
- Conference Rooms: Conference rooms may be reserved for studying. If interested, please contact Lauren McClure at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve. Employee meetings and other reservations may take priority.
- Database/Literature searching
- Electronic databases, books, and journals
- Books/Journals/Audio-visual programs
- Inter-library Loans
- Book and Audio-visual check-out
- Phone reference
- Study and reading space
- Internet access and Wi-Fi access
- Small group meeting area
- MyAthens is the library resource website used by Saint Luke’s College and Health Sciences Library. Online bibliographic database searches can be done from any computer. MyAthens is linked to every student’s OneLogin account. Access to this resource is obtained by logging into your account with your MyAthens username and password. The username always starts with “slh” followed by your first initial and last name. (example: slhmokpewho or slhmokpewho.stu).