- This event has passed.
Come and meet our staff, faculty, students and alumni to learn more about our Nursing and Allied Health Programs. No registration is necessary.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We will tell you when and how to apply and review admission and general education requirements.
- Meet with program directors to discuss the many career opportunities.
- Learn about financial aid facts and deadlines for FAFSA, grants, scholarships, tuition advancement program and student loans.
- Participate in a College tour to see the facility, classrooms, state-of-the-art simulation and skills labs.
- Q&A session with students, faculty and staff.
No registration is necessary. Discover why Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences is the perfect fit for your future.