The online bookstore features the following:
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free shipping on purchases of $59 or more.
- Options of buying new, renting or buying from the marketplace.
- Contact information for customer support, if needed.
- A tracking number when your package is shipped from the distribution center.
- Other Bookstore FAQs
Payment for Bookstore Purchases
Paying Out of Pocket
Students can pay for bookstore purchases out of pocket by using PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards.
To purchase textbooks through MBS Direct, students have the option of using a voucher. The voucher is a line of credit and any funds used will be charged to the Saint Luke's College student account. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that any used voucher funds are paid back to the College and their student account is in good standing.
When vouchers are ready for use, students will receive a "Funds Availability Notice" from MBS. This will include the amount of funds available for use. If charges for bookstore purchases exceed the amount of the voucher, you may use an additional form of payment.
For questions about vouchers, please contact the Saint Luke's College Business Office at email@example.com.
MBS Direct Customer Contact Center