Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Completion Degree Option
Admissions Requirements and Application
Students who currently possess a certificate or diploma in medical assisting have the option of earning their Medical Assisting Completion Degree. The general time frame for completion is two semesters, but students can opt to go part-time and take longer to complete their degree.
The following items must be met to receive conditional acceptance. Students must:
- Be 18 years of age.
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Complete the entire application.
- Provide a copy of Medical Assisting certificate with proof of currency.
- Provide evidence of clinical externship.
- Provide official transcripts from all post-secondary schools.
- Provide a current resume/CV with details of current professional responsibilities.
To learn more about this program, see the College Catalog Addendum.