Please join us for an Info Night
Come and meet our staff, faculty, students and alumni to learn more about our Nursing and Allied Health Programs. No registration is necessary.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 | 6 p.m.-7 p.m.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 | 6 p.m.-7 p.m.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019 | 6 p.m.-7 p.m.
Wednesday, August 14, 2019 | 6 p.m.-7 p.m.
Thursday, September 19, 2019 | 6 p.m.-7 p.m.
Thursday, October 10, 2019 | 6 p.m.-7 p.m.
Monday, November 4, 2019 | 6 p.m.-7 p.m.
Tuesday, December 17, 2019 | 6 p.m.-7 p.m.
You are invited to information night. Meet our staff, faculty and students to learn more about our programs.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We will tell you when and how to apply and review admission and general education requirements.
- Meet with program directors to discuss the many career opportunities.
- Learn about financial aid facts and deadlines for FAFSA, grants, scholarships, tuition advancement program and student loans.
- Participate in a College tour to see the facility, classrooms, state-of-the-art simulation and skills labs.
- Q&A session with students, faculty and staff.
No registration is necessary. Discover why Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences is the perfect fit for your future.
Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences
624 Westport Road
Kansas City, MO 64111