You must return your application paperwork and attend a required orientation.
Yes, this is a flexible program with both part-time and full-time options.
The program can be completed in as little as three semesters but you can pace the program to work with your schedule.
We offer financial aid (Department of Education loans, grants, scholarships)
- Complete your FAFSA application to help determine eligibility for need-based federal financial aid (Saint Luke’s College FAFSA Code: 009782).
- We offer scholarships
- We accept third-party scholarships
- Workstudy positions available
- Personal or parent loans
- For Saint Luke’s Health System employees you can cover the entire cost of your discounted program with your tuition reimbursement dollars
We have a generous credit transfer policy. We will take coursework completed at a regionally accredited college. Courses, where a C or better was earned, will be accepted. Schedule a visit with an RN-BSN admission counselor to see what credits you can transfer.
Below are the minimum laptop computer requirements required to work with the courses at the College. Google Chromebooks will not work at the College due to computer download requirements. Please make sure you have access to reliable, high-speed internet.
Minimum computer specifications:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (or higher) or AMD Ryzen 5 (or higher)
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Mac OSX 10.12
- RAM: 8 GB (or higher)
- Hard Drive: 128 GB minimum (or higher) SSD highly recommended
- Wireless network card 802.11AC
- Headset with microphone capability required
- Web camera required
Software Applications Required:
- Microsoft Office 2016 or newer (The college provides you with one free copy of Office 2016 via the OntheHub)
- Supported internet browser: Google Chrome
- Adobe Reader
Upon the recommendation of the faculty, the College will confer the degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing upon students who have fulfilled the following requirements:
- Completion of the 120 hours of the required program of study for the BSN degree
- Completion of a maximum of 36 nursing credit hours transferred from an associate or diploma program
- Completion of up to 54 hours of general education coursework to include statistics, ethics, and nutrition
- Completion of the 30 semester hours of nursing coursework within three years of enrollment at Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0 with no grade below C counting towards graduation
- RN-BSN students must earn a minimum of 30 credit hours from Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences to receive a degree from Saint Luke’s College and to meet residency requirements
|Course Number||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|N393||Student Success Strategies||1|
|N401||Role Development and Professional Issues||3|
|N411||Introduction to Evidence-Based Practice||3|
|N457||Pharmacology for the RN||3|
|N482||Community/Public Health Theory||3|
|N484||Community/Public Health Clinical Project||3|
|N485||Assessment for the Professional Nurse||3|
|N487||Pathophysiology for the RN||3|
|N499||Organizational and System Leadership||3|
|Total Credits||30 Credits|
N393 is taken the first semester of the program. N484 includes a clinical placement.
The BSN program has prerequisite requirements requiring coursework to follow a specific order. A 2-credit hour nursing elective course must also be taken prior to graduation. The nursing elective must be an approved elective as listed in the academic course catalog and it must be taken at Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences. Courses are not offered every semester. An academic advisor will develop your individualized plan of study.