- Complete your application and pay $35 application fee via College website
- Submit a resume
- Submit official transcripts from every school where credit was earned (including AP, IB, and CLEP)
About 400 students apply for each of our spring and fall enrollment cycles.
Our GPA will vary from semester to semester, but generally, accepted students will have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5.
Two years or four semesters including clinical rotations.
No, this is a full-time program with a minimum of 15 credits per semester including clinical rotations.
Saint Luke’s College prepares BSN students to sit for the Registered Nurse licensing examination after graduation. Each State Board of Nursing requires licensure in order to practice as a registered nurse, so students sit for the state exams relevant to where they want to practice. (Note: A misdemeanor and/or felony conviction may affect a graduate’s ability to sit for the NCLEX-RN® or attain state licensure. It is the student’s responsibility to contact and verify with the State Board of Nursing whether or not he or she will be able to apply for licensure and take the NCLEX-RN®).
- We offer financial aid (Department of Education loans, grants, scholarships). Complete your FAFSA application to help determine eligibility for need-based federal financial aid (Saint Luke’s College FAFSA Code: 009782).
- We offer l scholarships
- We accept third-party scholarships
- Work-study positions available
- Personal or parent loans
- Refer to the Course Equivalency Guides
- Transfer credits must be college level
- Transfer credits must be a C or above grade
- Schedule an appointment with an admissions representative to go over your transcript(s)
- Email an admissions representative your unofficial transcript(s)
- Transfer credit is accepted from regionally accredited institutions (contact your college counselor to verify accreditation status)
- Fall application notifications are sent in March
- Spring application notifications are sent in October
- Check your status on your mySLC (Empower) portal status which will say Pending (documents), Application Complete, Acceptance, Stand-by, Decline
Below are the minimum laptop computer requirements to work with the courses at the College. Google Chromebooks will not work at the College due to download requirements. Please make sure you have access to reliable, high-speed internet.
Minimum computer specifications:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (or higher) or AMD Ryzen 5 (or higher)
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Mac OSX 10.12
- RAM: 8 GB (or higher)
- Hard Drive: 128 GB minimum (or higher) SSD highly recommended
- Wireless network card 802.11AC
- Headset with microphone capability required
- Web camera required
Software applications required:
- Microsoft Office 2016 or newer (The College provides you with one free copy of Office 2016 via the OntheHub)
- Supported internet browser: Google Chrome
- Adobe Reader
- Submit a new online application by the deadline
- Submit all items not submitted previously including updated transcripts
Upon the recommendation of the faculty, the College will confer the degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing upon students who have fulfilled the following requirements:
- Completion of the 121 hours of the required program of study for the BSN degree
- Completion of the 61 semester hours of nursing coursework within four years of enrollment at Saint Luke’s College
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0 with no grade below C counting towards graduation
- BSN students must earn a minimum of 30 nursing credit hours from Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences to meet the residency requirement
|Course Number||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|N312||Health Assessment and Promotion||4|
|N316||Introduction to Nursing||2|
|N320||Foundations of Professional Nursing||6|
|N322||Adult Health Nursing I||6|
|N324||Community and Mental Health Nursing||6|
|N405||Adult Health II||5|
|N412||Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing||2.5|
|N415||Maternal Child Nursing||5.5|
|N435||Complex Care (7.5 weeks)||6|
|N440||Transition to Professional Practice (7.5 weeks)||5|
|N475||Nursing Leadership (7.5 weeks)||3|
|Total Credits||61 Credits|
The BSN program has prerequisite requirements requiring coursework to follow a specific order. A 2-credit hour nursing elective course must also be taken prior to graduation. The nursing elective must be an approved elective as listed in the academic course catalog and it must be taken at Saint Luke’s College.