RN-BSN Admission Requirements and Application
Apply for fall 2019 by August 1, 2019 at nursingcas.org.
You may start the application if you:
- Have an active unencumbered nursing license in the state where you practice
- Are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident
- A $50 NursingCAS and $35 Saint Luke’s College application fees are required to complete the application.
- Up-to-date transcripts should include Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP), and International Baccalaureate (IB) credits. If you have a transcript from outside the United States, it must be evaluated by the World Education Service: www.wes.org or from Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE) www.ece.org
- Provide documentation of your active unencumbered nursing license in the state where you practice