RN-BSN Admissions Information and Application
Apply by December 6, 2019, for spring 2020 at nursingcas.org
You may start the application if you:
- Have an active unencumbered nursing license in the state where you practice
- Are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident
- A $50 NursingCAS and a $35 Saint Luke’s College application fee are required to complete the application.
- Contact your prior colleges to send up-to-date transcripts through NursingCAS. Transcripts should include Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP), and International Baccalaureate (IB) credits.
- If you have a transcript from outside the United States, it must be evaluated by the World Education Service: www.wes.org or from Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE) www.ece.org.
- Download your active, unencumbered nursing license in the state where you practice from Nursys.com and upload the form to NursingCAS.