Now is the time to invest in your future.
Earn your RN-BSN degree today.
With Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences, you get a degree from a recognized leader in nursing education with over 115 years of experience. Why wait? A BSN degree means upward mobility, greater earning potential, and increased career flexibility.
- Transfer in up to 90 credit hours
- No expiration on previous college credits for licensed RNs
- Any needed prerequisites can be completed while you attend
- Flexible part-time and full-time options available for working adult learners
- An innovative online curriculum with no campus visit required
- Complete your three-hour clinical at a site in your community
- Complete your program in as little as three semesters or longer to suit your needs
- Trained and experienced nursing faculty with clinical and teaching experience
- Networking opportunities with one of the largest employers in the Kansas City area
- Academic advising and peer tutoring available through the Student Resource Center
- Completion of the 120 hours of the required program of study for the BSN degree
- Completion of a maximum of 36 nursing credit hours transferred from an associate or diploma program
- Completion of up to 54 general education coursework to include statistics, ethics and nutrition
- Completion of the 30 semester hours of nursing coursework within three years of enrollment at Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0 with no grade below C counting towards graduation
- RN-BSN students must earn a minimum of 30 credit hours from Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences
Program of Study
|Course No.||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|N393||Student Success Strategies||1|
|N401||Role Development and Professional Issue||3|
|N411||Introduction to Evidence-Based Practice||3|
|N457||Pharmacology for the RN||3|
|N482||Community/Public Health Theory||3|
|N484||Community/Public Health Clinical Project||3|
|N485||Assessment for the Professional Nurse||3|
|N487||Pathophysiology for the RN||3|
|N499||Organizational and System Leadership||3|
|Total Credits||30 Credits|
- Admissions & Application
- Request more information
- Cost for Saint Luke's Health System employee
- Cost for MCC-PV, NCCC and NCMC
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Saint Luke's College Health Sciences is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education http://www.ccneaccreditation.org.
*Data provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics May 2018 report.