For information about student transcripts and registration issues, contact the Registrar

Academic Standing
Students who have earned at least 96 credit hours toward completion of the nursing major will be accorded senior standing. All other students admitted and enrolled in the program shall have junior standing.

Full-time enrollment is defined as twelve hours for the fall and spring semesters and six hours for the summer semester. Part-time enrollment is any hours enrolled less than twelve. One-half time is enrollment of at least six hours for the fall and spring semesters and three hours for the summer semester.

Add/Drop Course Information
Students may only drop or add courses within a specific time frame each semester. Deadlines for adding or dropping a course are listed on the Academic Calendar.

Leave of Absence
You may petition the Admission and Progression Committee for a leave of absence due to extraordinary events. A leave of absence cannot exceed two consecutive semesters, excluding summers.

Only students who are in good academic standing (2.0 G.P.A. or above) at Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences are eligible to apply for a leave of absence.

1. The petition to apply for a leave of absence must be signed by your advisor.
2. The petition is forwarded to the Admission and Progression Committee.
3. You will be notified of the decision regarding the leave of absence via certified mail.
4. If the leave of absence is granted, you will receive a W for all enrolled courses.
5. Students who complete the required leave of absence procedure will be re-admitted to the college without re-application and fee.
6. Students who fail to register for courses in the fall or spring semester immediately following the leave of absence will be required to re-apply to the college and pay the application fee.

Request Final Grades
If you need an official copy of your grades, please email the following information to the Registrar: Name, address, student I.D. number, and the semester for which grades are needed.

Request a Change in Faculty Advisor
You may request a change in your academic advisor by petitioning the Registrar. A simple letter from the student is appropriate and may be emailed to the Registrar.

Request a Letter of Reference
To comply with regulations outlined by FERPA, Saint Luke’s College requires students to sign a release form if statements given by College employees include personally identifiable information obtained from a student’s education record. Information within this category includes grade point average, academic performance and competencies.

Request a Transcript

Official Transcript
Transcripts of academic records will be issued by Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences to all current and former students (St. Luke’s Hospital School of Nursing) for a $5 fee upon written request.)
You may request an official transcript by filling out the online form on our website.

Unofficial Transcript
Students with a Saint Luke’s College logon may view and print an unofficial transcript themselves. You can also view and print an unofficial transcript of your mySLC.

Update Name, Address or Phone Number
In order for us to keep accurate records, please update us if you change your name, your marital status, and your local or home address. You may update your information online via mySLC.

Verify Enrollment
The Office of Academic Records and Registration may officially verify a student’s enrollment for a current or past semester. Any request for enrollment verification prior to the beginning of a semester will be verified when the semester begins.

Full-time enrollment is defined as twelve hours for the fall and spring semesters and six hours for the summer semester. One-half time is enrollment of at least 6 hours for the fall and spring semesters and three hours for the summer semester. To obtain enrollment verification, contact the Registrar. A loan deferment form may be sent to the same email address.

Withdrawal from the College
A student may withdraw from Saint Luke’s College at any time. To officially withdraw from the College, you must obtain a Student Withdrawal Form from the Registrar’s Office. The form must be completed and returned to the Registrar. The official date of the withdrawal is used to compute tuition and financial aid. A grade of W is recorded on the academic record for the semester and indicates you withdrew from College. Our policy is to record on your transcript if you are dismissed from the nursing program.

Notification of withdrawal is sent to each of your course instructor. A financial aid exit interview is required if the student received Financial Aid while enrolled at the College. The Saint Luke’s College student identification badge must also be returned.

Verbal communication to individual instructors of intent to withdraw or failure to attend classes in not considered an official withdrawal.