Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences is currently seeking classroom Instructor. Please see details and requirements below. Apply on the Saint Luke's Health System website below:
- Academic year workload, 10 months–maximum of 24 credit workload hours (full-time).
- Prepare course outline and syllabus, develop course and lesson plans, engage in the selection of textbook and other teaching aids necessary to the instruction of courses.
- Conduct course instruction for one or more courses in the curriculum at the higher education level utilizing diverse teaching strategies.
- Teach pertinent course subject using lectures, demonstrations, class discussion, and other appropriate modes of educational delivery.
- Provide service to the College, Saint Luke’s System and/or other constituents commensurate of one’s rank.
- Pursue on an ongoing basis the continuance of scholarly growth, both within and outside the subject discipline, in the academic profession.
- Interact with patients in a clinical setting; travel to clinical sites.
- Complete and submit written clinical evaluations for assigned students in a timely manner.
- Adheres to nursing education accreditation standards, professional standards and regulatory requirements.
- MO RN Licensure
- Prior teaching experience in higher education preferred
Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences is currently seeking to fill its Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Track Director faculty position.
This position will be the Adult/Gero Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Track Director in the MSN program. This person will effectively administer and grow the Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program including curriculum development, student advisement, and community relations. Teach pertinent course subject using lectures, demonstrations, class discussion, and other appropriate modes of educational delivery. This position will also prepare course outline and syllabus, develop course and lesson plans, engage in selection of textbook and other teaching aids necessary to the instruction of courses.Assures full compliance with federal, state, and accrediting body standards and regulations, as well as adhering to all policies and procedures. Will work closely with other faculty and the President/Dean of the College for the fiscal well being of the program as it relates to education and helping to maintain/grow enrollment.
- MSN with certification, active license in FNP and acute care experience
- 5 years nursing practice as an RN
- 1 year experience ACNP
- Current MO APRN Licensure
- DNP or MSN with certification and active license in AG-ACNP
- Experience teaching at the graduate level
- Experience with online teaching
To apply, visit: