RN-BSN Track Application Instructions
The application must be filled out completely and $35 application fee submitted online. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all application materials are received by the Admissions Office by the application deadline. Materials received after the application deadlines are not guaranteed review by the Admissions Committee.
Applicants must provide the following:
- Official Accredited High School Transcripts or G.E.D. Score: Mail directly to the Admissions Office, unless you already have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Active Nursing License and eligibility for a Missouri Nursing License.
- All Official College/University Transcripts: Mailed directly to the Admissions Office or received from the issuing institution via a secure email.
- Advanced Placement, CLEP, and IB credits should be submitted on up-to-date transcripts.
- If you have a transcript from outside the United States, it must be evaluated by the World Education Service: www.wes.org.
- Non-U.S. Citizens must send a copy of their Permanent Resident Card to the Admissions Office.
- Students who have been enrolled in another nursing program must provide a letter from a school official on college letterhead verifying reasons for withdrawal/dismissal.