Now is the time to invest in your future.
Earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree today.
$68,450 median salary*
88% more nursing positions available with a BSN**
18 months to obtain your degree
1 thing missing . . . YOU
Saint Luke’s College Advantage
- Low faculty to student ratio
- Access to premier clinical placements
- Networking opportunities with employers—including Saint Luke’s Health System
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Student Success Center for advisement and tutoring
- Located in Kansas City’s Westport area and close to downtown
- 100% of our BSN graduates are employed***
- Fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Degree Requirements
- Program of Study
- Course Descriptions
- Admission & Application Information
- 2017-2018 Costs
*Data provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 2016 report. **Data reported on NurseJournal.org from a BurningGlass.com 2013 nursing job analysis. ***Graduate employability data provided by Saint Luke’s College 2016 survey.