Now is the time to invest in your future.
Earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree today.
- Financial aid, work-study and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Trained and experienced nursing faculty with industry, clinical and teaching experience
- Low faculty to student ratio
- Networking opportunities with one of the largest employers in the Kansas City area
- Our graduates experience 100% job placement
- Local volunteer opportunities outside of the classroom through our student organizations
- Academic advising and peer tutoring available through the Student Resource Center
- Campus located in Kansas City’s historic Westport area and close to downtown, shopping and restaurants
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Saint Luke’s College Health Sciences is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education http://www.ccneaccreditation.org.
*Graduate employability data provided by Saint Luke’s College 2017 survey.
**Data provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 2017 report.