BSN Admission Selection Process
Following the review of the application by the Admissions Committee, members will make one of the following decisions:
- The applicant is accepted for conditional admission. Any acceptance is contingent upon completion of all requirements.
- The applicant is placed numerically on a stand-by list.
- The applicant is denied for admission.
The admissions office notifies applicants by mail of acceptance into the program. As spaces become available, applicants from the standby list are accepted according to their placement on the list. Applicants selected for admission to the BSN degree must:
- Notify program of acceptance or refusal of the admission offer.
- Submit a $400 non-refundable deposit to guarantee their placement. This deposit will be applied toward tuition.