Pursue a career, not a job.
Earn your Associate of Science in Medical Assisting degree today.
$31,540 average yearly salary*
23% projected job growth by 2024*
16 months to obtain your degree
1 thing missing . . . YOU
Saint Luke's College Advantage
- Earn an associate degree and be prepared to take the certificate exam
- Networking opportunities with employers—including Saint Luke’s Health System
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Located in Kansas City’s Westport area and close to downtown
- Saint Luke’s College graduates historically have had up to 100% student employment placement
- If you decide to work at Saint Luke’s Health System entities, the organization provides each employee with $10,500 benefit for education
*Salary and growth data provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 2016 report.