Please join us for an Open House!
Come and meet our staff, faculty, students, and alumni to learn more about our Nursing and Allied Health Programs. No registration is necessary!
Tuesday, December 18, 2018 | 5 p.m.
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 | 5 p.m.
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 | 5 p.m.
Monday, March 18, 2019 | 5 p.m.
Tuesday, April 16, 2019 | 5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 | 5 p.m.
Thursday, June 13, 2019 | 5 p.m.
Monday, July 15, 2019 | 5 p.m.
Tuesday, August 13, 2019 | 5 p.m.
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 | 5 p.m.
Thursday, October 10, 2019 | 5 p.m.
Monday, November 11, 2019 | 5 p.m.
Tuesday, December 17, 2019 | 5 p.m.
You are invited to an open house. Meet our staff, faculty and students to learn more about our programs.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We will tell you when and how to apply and review admission and general education requirements.
- Meet with program directors to discuss the many career opportunities.
- Learn about financial aid facts and deadlines for FAFSA, grants, scholarships, tuition advancement program and student loans.
- Participate in a College tour to see the facility, classrooms, state-of-the-art simulation and skills labs.
- Q&A session with students, faculty and staff.
No registration is necessary! Discover why Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences is the perfect fit for your future.
Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences
624 Westport Road
Kansas City, MO 64111