Please join us for an Open House!
Come and meet our staff, faculty, students, and alumni to learn more about our Nursing and Allied Health Programs. No registration necessary!
Monday, December 18, 2017, 5 p.m.-7 p.m.
You are invited to a fall open house. Meet our staff, faculty and students to learn more about our nursing and allied health programs.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We will tell you when and how to apply and review admission and general education requirements.
- Meet with program directors to discuss the many career opportunities.
- Learn about financial aid facts and deadlines for FAFSA, grants, scholarships, tuition advancement program and student loans.
- Participate in a College tour to see the facility, classrooms, state-of-the-art simulation and skills labs.
- Q&A session with students, faculty and staff.
No registration necessary! Discover why Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences is the perfect fit for your future.
Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences
624 Westport Road
Kansas City, MO 64111