RN to BSN program is for Employees at Saint Luke's Health System hospitals
Applications for spring 2015 will be accepted between July 1 and November 1, 2014. We admit students into this program one time per year in January.
- When do I apply?
Applications will be accepted July 1 – November 1
- What are the admission requirements?
1. Must be an active employee of SLHS
2. Must have an active nursing license in Missouri and/or Kansas
3. Must have an Associate’s Degree in nursing (or a diploma in nursing) and completed the 63 hours of general education courses
4. Must have earned a 2.70 GPA or higher in our required general education courses (students below a 2.70 GPA will be evaluated on an individual basis)
5. Submit a $35 application fee when application is submitted
6. Submit official transcripts from every college attended
7. Submit 2 reference letters (can be professional or academic)
- When does the program begin?
January 2015 the next enrollment period is in January 2016.
- How much will the program cost?
Saint Luke's Health System and Saint Luke's College have developed an affordable program to minimize student expense. An Admissions Counselor will work with students on an individual basis to determine their expenses.
- Is financial aid available?
Yes, financial aid is available for those who qualify. Please contact the Financial Aid Office with your questions.
- How will the classes be taught?
Saint Luke's College has adopted a hybrid format for most courses because of the enhanced learning experiences for students. So courses will have a face-to-face components as well as online components depending on the course objectives. Online components typically focus on lower order thinking skills reserving higher order thinking skills for face-to-face class sessions.
Starting an Application for Admission
After reading and understanding the above information, you may access the application at the link below.
Continuing an Application for Admission
To continue an application you’ve already started, you will need your PIN number and the email address used to start the application. An email containing the PIN was sent when you first started the application. If you didn’t receive it or have deleted it, please contact the Admissions office at 816-932-6710.
NOTE: Once you've hit submit on the final review page, you may no longer update your application. Please contact the admissions office for assistance.