M.S.N. Graduate Program
Please read these instructions carefully before completing the application for admission. The application must be filled out completely. It is the applicants responsibility to ensure all application materials are received by the Admissions Office. Materials received after application deadline are not guaranteed review by the Admissions Committee.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Associate Degree* in nursing from an accredited institution of Higher Learning.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Evidence of satisfactory completion of both undergraduate Statistics & Nursing Research courses
- Hold an active unencumbered Registered Nurse License in home state of residency and eligible for a Missouri Registered Nurse license
- Three (3) letters of reference (professional and/or academic) mailed directly to the admissions office.
- Official college transcript(s) from all colleges attended
- The $50.00 application fee is due upon completion of the MSN Application. There is a prompt to enter card information before submitting. Payment can be made with Discover, Visa, American Express, or Mastercard. The $50.00 application fee is non-refundable.
- Interview with the Director of Graduate Programs
*Additional course work may be required.
Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences Admissions Office 624 Westport Rd Kansas City, MO 64111
Starting an Application for Admission
After reading and understanding the above information, you may access the application at the link below.
Continuing an Application for Admission
To continue an application you’ve already started, you will need your PIN number and the email address used to start the application. An email containing the PIN was sent when you first started the application. If you didn’t receive it or have deleted it, please contact the Admissions office at 816-932-6710.
NOTE: Once you've hit submit on the final review page, you may no longer update your application. Please contact the admissions office for assistance.