Admissions Code of Conduct
Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences code of conduct and ethical standards is a guideline for all admissions personnel and how they are expected and required to conduct business. Failure to abide by this code of conduct is grounds for disciplinary action and may include termination for repeated and egregious offenses.
1. Student recruitment, enrollment, and admissions duties will be conducted in an ethical and professional manner and in keeping with organizational policies and procedures as well as relevant accreditation requirements.
2. Student recruitment, enrollment, and admissions duties will be geared toward the enrollment of qualified applicants who are likely to complete and benefit from the training provided by the school and not geared toward enrolling students simply to obtain enrollments.
3. Student recruitment and admissions personnel will only provide truthful and accurate statements, descriptions, and explanations regarding the school and its personnel, training, facilities, equipment, services, and accredited status.
4. Student recruitment and admissions personnel will work to ensure that students are fully informed and able to make considered enrollment decisions without undue pressure.
5. Student recruitment and admissions personnel will only assist prospective students in the areas that fall within the purview of their position and will not assist prospective students in admissions testing or alter or falsify any enrollment documents or required test scores.
6. Student recruitment and admissions personnel will not make explicit or implicit promises of employment or exaggerated statements regarding employment or salary prospects to prospective students.
7. Student recruitment and admissions personnel will participate in relevant training provided by the school to enhance their skills as school representatives.
8. Student recruitment and admissions personnel will not assist prospective students in providing false or misleading information on any application.
9. Student recruitment and admissions personnel will not recruit prospective students in or near welfare offices, unemployment lines, food stamp centers, homeless shelters, or other circumstances or settings where such persons cannot reasonably be expected to make informed and considered enrollment decisions.
10. Student recruitment and admissions personnel will not discredit other schools or influence any student to leave another school by: falsely imputing to another school dishonorable conduct, inability to perform contracts, or questionable credit standing; making other false representations; falsely disparaging the character, nature, quality, value, or scope of another school’s program of instruction or services; or demeaning another school’s students.
11. Read, understand, and comply with company policies and procedures included in the employee handbook, school catalog, admissions policies & procedures manual, and admissions training manual.