Now is the time to invest in your future.
Earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree today.
$68,450 median salary
88% more nursing positions available with a BSN
18 months to obtain your degree
1 thing missing . . . YOU
Saint Luke’s College offers:
- Low faculty to student ratio
- Access to premier clinical placements
- Networking opportunities with employers—including Saint Luke’s Health System
- Financial aid and scholarships available to those who qualify
- Student Success Center for advisement and tutoring
- Located in Kansas City’s Westport area and close to downtown
- 100% of our BSN graduates are employed
- Fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Learn more about our program of study and course descriptions. We accept applicants for the spring and fall semesters, apply today.
Median Salary Data provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 2016 report. Nursing employment data reported on NurseJournal.org from a BurningGlass.com 2013 nursing job analysis. Graduate employability data provided by Saint Luke’s College 2016 survey.