MSN Open House
Monday, April 24, 2017
Drop by anytime between 5 p.m.-6 p.m.
No Registration Necessary!
Learn about our master's degrees and second master's degrees in Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) and Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practioner (AG-ACNP).
The Open House is open to the public and takes place at the College, 624 Westport Road in Kansas City, Missouri.
Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AG-ACNP) Track
The Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Track combines graduate Common Core Course Requirements and AG-ACNP specific coursework for a total of 45 hours. This track prepares registered nurses--with acute care experience--to provide direct patient management in acute and complex care settings.
- Program concentration in acute and complex clinical practice provides graduates with competencies to function in the role of an Advanced Practice Nurse
- Learning environment based on discovery, scholarship, and practice
- Graduates prepared to practice in multiple settings including tertiary environments, emergency departments, critical care settings, and specialty medicine areas
- Integrates evidenced-based practice into the diagnosis and treatment of acutely ill young adult, adult, older adult, or frail elderly patients through all phases of their hospitalization and follow-up, and including the end-of-life care when appropriate
- Graduates eligible to apply for certification as an Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner through the American Nurse Credentialing Center or through the American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- 95% of 2016 graduates passed the certification examination on their first attempt
Common Core Course Requirements for all Graduate Programs
- AG-ACNP Courses
- Course Descriptions for all Graduate Programs
- Request more information
For more information and to schedule an appointment contact: