Associate of Arts in Allied Health Admissions Requirements and Application
In order to be fully accepted into the programs students must meet the following:
- Complete the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER examinations in Mathematics and English
- Demonstrate proficiency at 80% or higher on the in-house computer proficiency examination. AND meet one of the following requirements:
- Graduate from a regionally accredited high school with a 2.0 GPA or better (GED or HiSET also accepted)—transcripts must be provided.
- Transfer in good standing from a regionally accredited university/college—transcripts must be provided.
Students not meeting one or more of the requirements may be admitted as a special-status student for one semester and their admission status will be reevaluated at the end of the term. To be considered for full admission, a student must successfully complete 12 credit hours with a minimum 2.0 GPA.
Upon the recommendation of the faculty, the College will confer the degree of Associate of Arts in Allied Health upon students who have fulfilled the following requirements:
- Completion of the 60 hours of the required program of study for the AA degree. At least 15 of those MUST be earned from Saint Luke’s College to meet the residency requirement.
- Completion of the 60 semester hours of coursework within three years of enrollment.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 with no grade below C counting towards graduation.
Additional requirements for graduation:
- Students must make satisfactory arrangements for all financial obligations to the College.
- All books, supplies and equipment belonging to the College must be returned in good condition.
To learn more about this program, see the College Catalog Addendum.